Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am so behind with my blogging!!
I still have a bunch of Christmas blogs to do
but I want to post a few Sunday posts before I do the rest of Christmas.

Alisha arrived in Tulsa on New Years Day.  We picked her up at the airport and since we had 1 pm church we were able to make it on time.  Afterwards we had a nice family dinner (Sam was still here) and we took pictures.

I love having my kids come home.  I know it was hard for Alisha's family to have her away, but it was so good to be able to have her here.  She kickstarted the wedding plans and so now I think we have a good idea what needs to be done and have a plan.

Sam was with us for a good  2 weeks.  He is such a joy to have around.  He adds laughter to the house.  He started school on Tuesday and so he left for Madison the Monday after Alisha came in. Alisha stayed close to a week and left for home yesterday (Saturday) I hated to see both of them go but it made it a little bit okay since they both will be back along with everyone else for the wedding in about 9 weeks...Happiness!

Sunday...New Years Day

This picture was taken today...Janury 8, 2012.  As usual we had the missionaries E. Baxter and E. Ward for dinner.
We LOVE missionaries!!

1 comment: