Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bad News and Good News

The bad news is this boy is 7.


The good news is he is not yet 8!

I know it sounds cliche' but I can't believe that it has been 7 years since we welcomed this little buy into our world...
and what a wonderful, crazy, busy, noisy, and very happy 7 years it has been!

We celebrated 3 times...
The first was on his actual birthday, Lacey bought spiderman cupcakes and Davis, Nuna and Lacey took them to Chase's class and shared them.

That evening we had a family birthday party...





Then on Saturday evening we invited close to 50 people for a cook-out and birthday party. Lacey themed the birthday party around Skylanders which is a video game that Chase is really into.  She made a Skylanders Happy Birthday sign and then made cupcakes with each of the skylanders figures. 

1 comment:

  1. He will be 8 before we all will know it. Happy late Birthday little buddy. I love you.

    Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete