Sunday, October 16, 2011

Its Taken Me a Week To Recooperate

Last weekend was a doozy!!  It started out early Saturday morning doing a yard sale.
Now yard sales are next to the worst thing that I can think of to do on a Saturday.
But.....
I do them for 3 reasons:

1.  It makes me clean and organize the house and garage.
2.  It makes me get rid of junk.
3.  We make pretty good money doing it!

So bright and early we were out in the yard selling all of our junk.
I wished I had taken just a moment and took a picture or two, but I didn't so it will just have to wait until spring when we do the next one.

The day was a beautiful fall day...perfect for a yard sale.
We sold junk from 8 am to 3 pm and made $960!!

And I am glad it is done...at least until spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment