Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Munks


It was good to see these two again.

Alan has actually seen Jarom and Mike only a few times (although he is online with Jarom,
Dad and Sam a good 5 times aweek). I think he has never met Nate before. And of course it was his first time meeting Dayton... So it was a good thing that the Munks made it to Tulsa! It was sad that Alan had to leave so soon after the wedding,,,but he had a new job and had to get back to work.  He took the weddimg pictures and we can't wait to see how they turned out.  Kiara was able to stay a few days longer (smile).

These two are made for each other and are so in love.  It is good to see how they take care of each other.

1 comment:

  1. I miss those two....Sunday dinners are pretty boring. I hope I get a cd or whatever of the wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete