We haven't played a Turkey Bowl for a few years.
So this year, the missionaires along with the YSA's got together and played a Turkey Bowl!!
I was the photographer and I took almost 300!! pictures!!
Don't worry I won't post them all
but you will have to brace yourself because there are quite a few.
It was a fun time and luckily no one got hurt except for a few sore muscles today!
 |
Kick off!!
Lexi drives it down the middle to Lacey... |
 |
Lacey is in the orange,
Lexi and Abby are both in the blue. |
 |
| Isn't dancing part of football???? |
 |
| It's kinda hard to see but Lexi is actually 'tackling' Abby. |
 |
| Dayton (red shorts) is always in action. |
 |
| Dayton is off to make a TD!! |
 |
| Touch Down!!! |
 |
Lacey does a kick-off!
(Adam Zepf for some reason is going the wrong way??) |
 |
| Abby doing the pose. |
 |
| Lacey making a two hand touch tackle (along with Adam) |
 |
| I love the action in this shot! |
 |
| Only a girl (Michael Parks) would carry a football like this... |
 |
| Good job blocking Dayton!! |
 |
| Dayton getting ready to throw.... |
 |
The girls of the team
Lexi, Abby, Lacey, Deanne Trowbridge, Michael Parks |
 |
| Lacey getting ready to throw to Lexi. |
 |
| Taking a break. |
T
 |
| Dayton, Adam, Lacey and Abby |
 |
Dallas Carroll (hanging)
Adam, Dayton, Lacey and Abby |
 |
| Lexi doing the span... |
 |
After the break they started playing Ultimate Frizbee
Lexi picking up the frizbee. |
 |
Does he catch it?
Yes he does! |
 |
| I had to laugh...Lacey looks like she is doing a stiff leg shuffle!! |
 |
| See I told you...Dayton is always in motion. |
 |
| Another good action shot. |
 |
| Abby catches the frizbee!!! |
 |
And this is the only picture of me...
I'm walking on the other side of the field trying to find Chase's shoes!
Fun game,
Fun People,
Fun time!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment